The Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) has launched a series of quality awards designed to recognize the contribution of quality professionals across the globe.
Open to all in the quality profession, the awards will recognize those who contribute most to their organizations, and enable them to share their experience for the benefit of others.
The awards cover six categories, and are also a means to recognize the leaders who design and implement a culture where quality professionals are able to succeed. DNV GL is the main partner for the 2017 awards.
The categories are:
- Quality Professional of the Year – recognizing the quality professional who has contributed most to their organization
- Emerging Talent Award – recognizing the younger Quality Professional
- Leadership Award – recognizing a senior manager who has contributed most to their organization in terms of the establishment of a culture of quality
- Quality Team of the Year – recognizing a team of Quality Professionals who have contributed most to their organization
- Quality Professional in a New Project – recognizing the Quality Professional who has contributed most to their organization with a quality system established from scratch in a project environment
- CQI Achievement Award – recognizing the Quality Professional who has moved the profession forward over a number of years